Accomplished New Bern Attorney Provides Sound Legal Advice on Estate Planning, Real Estate Law and Other Matters
Experienced North Carolina lawyer helps you resolve your legal concerns
At the Law Office of John W. King, Jr., PLLC in New Bern, I represent clients in Craven County and eastern North Carolina in a wide range of legal matters. Recognized as a leader among local attorneys, I have earned the following professional distinctions: Certified Specialist in Real Estate, Certified Specialist in Commercial, Business and Industrial Transactions and Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate. Whether you need to set up a guardianship, sue for breach of contract or draft a purchase agreement, I will review your matter and provide a detailed explanation of the best legal options.
Knowledgeable law firm delivers sound and effective legal representation
Having represented clients for more than 40 years, I know how to identify potential problems and produce positive results. Clients put their trust in me because I:
- Handle a wide range of issues — By providing legal services in a range of different areas, I am better able to understand your needs and develop effective strategies tailored to your circumstances.
- Am an accomplished trial advocate — As an accomplished litigator, I have decades of experience in the courtroom and know how to present convincing arguments to judges and juries.
- Have a track record of successful decisions — My proven methods have consistently helped clients achieve their objectives.
Waiting to find an attorney can negatively affect your case or keep you from making plans that benefit your loved ones. I will give your matter prompt and careful attention and strive to obtain the resolution you seek.
Dedicated advocate represents Craven County area individuals and businesses
My firm offers highly skilled legal representation to businesses and residents in the Craven County area in the following fields of practice:
- Estate planning — I advise clients on a variety of estate planning matters, including gift and tax planning, creating trusts, wills and advising you on guardianships and conservatorships. I will utilize the most effective tools to bring you and your family peace of mind.
- Residential real estate — Buying or selling a home is a major decision. I help clients with residential real estate issues and will work to protect their interests from the contract drafting stage to closing.
- Commercial real estate — Leasing or buying a commercial property is a complex transaction, and I represent potential buyers and property owners in commercial real estate matters to ensure any such deal is fair and prudent.
- Civil litigation — Legal disputes can be overwhelming, and I represent clients in many types of civil litigation cases, including business litigation matters. I will work diligently to secure a proper resolution through negotiation, at trial or through mediation or arbitration.
- Elder law — Planning for the health and financial challenges that face many seniors is crucially important, and I provide comprehensive legal support in elder law matters and Medicaid planning.
Contact a reliable North Carolina attorney to schedule a consultation
At the Law Office of John W. King, Jr., I represent clients in Craven County and eastern North Carolina in a wide variety of legal matters. Call or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my New Bern office.